What is a Volunteer?
A volunteer is anyone who gives his or her time and talent by choice, does a good deed for free, and helps others in the community by doing real and important work.
Why should you volunteer?
There are lots of reasons to volunteer! In addition to earning hours for school, you get to:
- help other people
- make new friends
- learn about the community
- develop leadership skills
- get recognized for your work
- enhance your resume and college applications
- learn new skills
- explore your interests
- gain self-confidence
- make a difference in the community
Most of all, you get to have fun!
List of ALL Volunteer Needs
- Volunteer counselors needed for both summer camps
- Volunteers to help with summer camp check-in
- Volunteer counselors needed for Camp Friendship and Camp Holiday
- Volunteers needed at the Funlover’s dance to help at check-in, serving snacks, and floor watching.